Halaman

Senin, 02 Maret 2020

THE PAST FORM OF SHOULD


THE ROLE

1. For English Department in the second semester 30 March, 2020

2. Please answer the question bellow, then please submit your answer to my email caltirarosiana@stkipnganjuk.ac.id (you should answer this assignment today, please submit to my email not more than 8 P.M)
when you sent me email, please fill out
- penerima : as my email caltirarosiana@stkipnganjuk.ac.id
- subject: as your department identity.
- do not forget write your name and students number




3. Please write your name bellow this blog if you had been submit your assignment trough your lecturer's email.



This material related to advisability as the past form.
POSITIVE      : SHOULD HAVE + V3 (PAST PARTICIPLE)
NEGATIVES : SHOULD + NOT +HAVE + V3
We can use this form as the suggestion to express your REGRET in the past, because it was good idea.  
Example:
  1. Shinta: I had structure class this morning. I decided not to go to the class. Because I have to watch Korean Drama. My lecturer gave a test at that time. I lost the test.  
Putri : You should have come to the structure class (the fact, Shinta did not come). You lost the test. It was your mistake.
The situation happened in the past. So, you can used the suggestion with SHOULD  HAVE + V3. You should have come to the structure class means, watching koren drama was not important thing to do. We can watch it in our leisure time. Coming to the structure class is better ( at that time they have incidental test)
  1.  Shinta : I missed my ticket to watch PEREMPUAN TANAH JAHANAM movie. I should not have waited him here.
The sentences above, means Shinta lost their ticket to watch the movie. It was because Shinta waited her friends at home. But her friend did not come.

Exercise: 15 page 82
Example : You are cold because you did not wear a coat.
Response : You should have used the rain coat.


20 komentar:

  1. Shinta Prihatini have done 30 March 2020 assignment and have submitted it through email 😊

    BalasHapus
  2. Arhima Shofia Fariha

    BalasHapus

If you have question, please written in comment column